CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

WELCOME!



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

THINGS COMING UP

Hey everyone!   I know, I'm horrible about keeping up this blog!  Well, working full time at what my hubby calls "a real job" is making it hard to keep up this blog.  But, that's just an excuse.  Anyway, I'm clearing out some of my summer inventory right now.  I'm selling some of my stuff on ebay.  I have a couple of summer sundresses, a Vocal blings out tank that can be used as a tank or a swimsuit cover, and a super cute ivory tunic that is made out of a T-shirt type material and has lacing on the front.  If you are interested in some discounted "stuff", go to ebay and search for me as the seller (lizzylus). 

Summer is kind of a slow time for me but fall will be here before we know.  I've already started ordering some things for fall/winter and I'll be going to Dallas Market in August.  Hopefully, I'll be posting some pics of the new stuff I'm getting in!  I'll also list the upcoming shows where I will be AND I hope to see YOU there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment